Saturday, June 28, 2014

Winners in the AMB blog tour of the United States

The AMB blog tour of the United States was a big success.  It was so fun to see participants new and old that commented about the tour.  The winner of the Fat Quarter Bundle from AMB is Gab who said "I have enjoyed the blog tour because of all the interesting artists who have made terrific plates for their states.
I am a quilter and love seeing all the techniques used in making the plates."  The winner who will get a package from me containing a collection of AMB fabric pieces, and grown or made in Hawaii products is Michelle.  She said "I'm a quilter, and have loved the entire AMB blog tour. It was so neat seeing a "tour" of every state and seeing the creative license plates that everyone came up with. Your plate is especially lovely. I can't wait to see the finished quilt - it will be amazing."  Congratulations to both.  Let us all continue to make made in the USA important.  I will be offering soon some of my Hawaiian applique kits that will be totally made in the USA.  The quilt made from the blog tour license plate blocks will be in Houston at market and festival this fall.  Please look for it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment