Sunday, March 9, 2014

Come cruise with me in September

Come cruise with Deb Tucker and myself from Vancouver BC to the Hawaiian Islands, stopping at the major islands. The cruise leaves Vancouver September 12, 2014 and ends in Honolulu September 22. There are still openings available. Visit Stitchin' Heaven Travel for more information and to register.  Tell them you about this fabulous trip from me.  I will be teaching my Butterflies for Amy TWO pattern.
Stitchin' Heaven is putting together a great kit out of colorful batiks and the pieces will all be cut out for you.  So we just get to have all the fun.

Deb Tucker will be teaching her pattern Shaved Ice using her Rapid Fire Hunter's Star tool.

Both of these projects will be great reminders of your trip to Hawaii.  Come along and get to know Deb Tucker, myself and the wonderful Stitchin' Heaven traveling crew! I will be working on a Hawaiian applique project while on the cruise and will have some long for you if you would like a deck side lesson. A little hand work for relaxation!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best vacation idea ever! What an amazing twist on a souvenir, new sewing skills to take home! Love the very thought of it, and wish I were going along.

    ReplyDelete