Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Giving Thanks - Quilters' Blog Hop Party 2013

Quilting Gallery is having their GIVING THANKS Blog Hop Party starting LATE in the afternoon (EST) of November 21, 2013. Let us all take time to be thankful for what we have and look at all the good things in life. At the same time we need to be aware of all those that are suffering around the world and hope that they will recover and be able to go on with their lives. I live in Hawaii with beautiful flowers all around. Just looking at their cheerful colors can bring a smile to my face.
This is a picture of pretty butterfly (Passion Vine Butterfly) visiting an ixora plant in my yard, such bright happy colors. Please leave a short message telling us what is the quilting tool that you are most thankful to have. I will have a drawing on November 26th and send a gift coupon for 30% off to be used on my website to two lucky winners. OR your choice of one of my fabric bundles FREE. Please indicate which you would rather have, discount coupon or fabric bundle. I will need your email address in order to send you this email gift coupon so if it is not on blogger please leave your email for me. In order to redeem the gift coupon your order will have to be at least $16. Thank you for stopping by. Please return to Quiler's Gallery to continue on with the hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment