Monday, September 9, 2013

Web Site News - Hawaiian Applique Kits


Because you asked I have added pictures of some of my Hawaiian applique kits on my web site. There are six choices shown for each of the six designs that I kit. With many more fabrics available for me to choose if you do not see what you want contact me through the website and I will see if I can make up a kit in your color choices.
Since I just finished a big project I have been taking time to get caught up with my duties before my busy season arrives. When I cut the fabric squares for my applique designs I end up with a nice piece of fabric. I have been letting these pile up and decided it was the time to make these into fabric bundles for the website. These pieces are mostly 10" x 16" with some being a little narrower, little longer, or a little wider. I would say that they are 1/8th to 1/4th yard each. There are ten fabrics in each bundle and it is over a yard totally. It is a pretty good deal if you want to add to your stash. These are great for those who do applique. Check them out. I will be adding new bundles as I have time.
This is a picture of one of the bundles in the Red to Purple group.

No comments:

Post a Comment