Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lemonade on the tree

Today has been a beautiful day at least in Kailua Kona.  I thought everyone would enjoy seeing the lemons on my tree.  It has been a bountiful year.  The size of the fruit vary but most of them are much bigger than the lemons you find in the supermarket.
My hands are quite large but take a look at this lemon!  They are really sweeter than the lemons you find in the supermarket.  I am thinking that maybe I should make some lemon bread with almonds.  Hmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Especially given the drought in Kona this year.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lemon tree, and lemons, and love the cupcakes in the last post, too! Happy New Year to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YUMMY!! When life hands you lemons... LEMONADE!!

    ReplyDelete