Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year, Hau’oli Makahiki Hou from the Big Island of Hawaii and welcome to the year of the Dragon. We started the New Year off with a crystal clear sky just over flowing with stars. My New Year wish to you is that you have a peaceful and enriching year.


I have just released my too newest patterns, Pineapple Welcome and Monstera Morning and they are available on my website   These are also the two that I will be using at the Quilting On The Beach Retreat that is coming up in February here on the Big Island. 
 
January 2006 was when I released my Tropical Fish patterns, which were the first patterns I made to sell. That means I am starting my seven year in designing patterns. To celebrate I have put all of my patterns on sale for the month of January, this even includes the just released patterns. It has been very enjoyable during these years to see pictures of quilts that you have made using my patterns. When you take them and change them up just for you, I salute you, because I feel patterns are a starting point for you to create something that really reflects you! Your emails and phone calls are always welcome and appreciated, being encouragement, corrections or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment