Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dancing Pinwheels

My quilt Dancing Pinwheels is at the quilter.  I can't wait to get it back to see what she has done with it.  While I am waiting for its return I have been busily writing up the instructions.  This quilt is for the person who takes the time to get organized.  In the instructions I do suggest how to do this, and let me tell you it is a lot easier to piece one when you are organized.  Just ask me why I know that.  I made a baby quilt first and that was pretty much fabrics all over my cutting table, pulling colors as I went.  I only had them sorted by color, which helped.  The second one was much easier to put together when I thought it through first and had my colors all picked out.  I can't wait to show you. 
Meanwhile happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your post on getting organised first!

    ReplyDelete