Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dancing Pinwheels Quilting

For those who went to the website to see the picture of Dancing Pinwheels I apoligize for the first picture that was posted first, it was not very good.  I have put on a new picture that is better.  I have been having a hard time getting a good picture that really show the design and colors.

Laura Lee Fritz did the quilting for me.  She used an all over design of a variety of tropical inspired leaves with an open feather like design on the border.  Laura Lee has written books on Continuous-Line Quilting.
http://www.lauraleefritz.com/  Please check out her web site learn more about her.

August 6 and 13 I have a class at Quilt Passions, Kailua Kona, Big Island Hawaii introducing my TNM (Tear No More) Paper Piecing technique using the Dancing Pinwheel pattern.  My tester was doubtful about liking this technique but once she did it she had changed her mind.  Not having to tear out the paper, since you didn't sew throughit, is really a time saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment