Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quilt Sampler Magazine Spring 2011

Quilt Sampler Magazine Spring 2011 is now available.  Quilt Passions, my local quilt store in Kailua Kona, Big Island, Hawaii is one of the featured shops and they had me design a quilt for them.  It was quite an adventure.  I think they really enjoyed coming to Hawaii the first part of December to take the pictures  for the magazine.  All the shops featured look really grand.  If you are interested in the wall hanging that I designed, the kits are available on my website.  Touch of the Tropics is the name for the wall hanging.  The quilt is a wall hanging that has hibiscus applique and then a lattice patchwork around it.   It is offered in two colorways.  I also made a queen size quilt without applique and that is also available in a kit. You must have the magazine for instructions for the wall hanging.  I do have the pattern for the queen size quilt available, separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment