Monday, February 21, 2011

The Wednesday Quilt Show

Please visit Jenifer Dick's blog on Wednesday for The Wednesday Quilt Show.  She promises that this week there will be a special guest contributing a quilt picture. 
http://milo-designs.blogspot.com/
This a small quilt that I called Painted Lady Butterfly.  I made it using my pattern Butterflies For Amy.  The lovely colors just make you think of the days of summer.  The original quilt was made in honor of my cousin Amy as she was in treatment for leukemia.  The symbolism of the butterfly seemed to be quite fitting for her health crisis.  We are so glad that her treatment worked and I feel every sale of the pattern is sending her all the good wishes across the miles.

1 comment:

  1. Your butterfly is beautiful and your fabric choices are luminous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete